PeachyYas

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Once I was banned for "speed hacking", but I was using the scout kit on Nexus and one of the mods thought I was hacking. So I was banned. Will this affect my mod application?

AnishIV

Posted: 2 months ago
NO because it was an misunderstanding 
As for the mod, dont know who it was but thats quite stupid, mods should know better

RCMP_Mountie

Posted: 2 months ago
I don't think so... final verdict goes to funkystudios OR the other Admins and Mods, I guess.

HelperMatt

Posted: 2 months ago
Some staff are very abusive :/

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 2 months ago
I can't find anything on a moderator banning you.. are you sure is wasn't a NCP problem?

If a mod did ban you, what mod was it? 

Zieno12345

Posted: 2 months ago
10376Speed Hackingkillerbye22BanAug 7, 2013 at 09:08 AM

RCMP_Mountie

Posted: 2 months ago
If a Mod or Admin did ban you, shouldn't you report it in Unruly Staff? That is, if you have any evidence.

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
Yup its the mod killerbye.. Also, just cause I killed him in HG he's like:
HATER!

PeachyYas

Posted: 2 months ago
Well, I know I was playing Nexus with the mod named Killerbye22 but I dont know if he was the one that banned me.

PeachyYas

Posted: 2 months ago
Theodore how did u know it was killerbye

PeachyYas

Posted: 2 months ago
I thought blackhawk decides everything

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
Uhhh... Theodore knew it was killerbye cause it says in the infraction Zieno posted.

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
And at your profile under infractions

PeachyYas

Posted: 2 months ago
........Fail

PeachyYas

Posted: 2 months ago
Also I was banned for spawnblocking when it was just a glitch? Why does this happen to me?

JUBBINATOR

Posted: 2 months ago
I was in that game, and I saw you spawn blocking...
And people were reporting you as well...

Login You must login in order to post replies.