FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Hello y'all :D

I had an idea for hunger games, if you have donated, before the game starts, you can do /fly


1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
+1

Broaderz

Posted: 2 months ago
+1 i think spectating from the start or mid in game would be a cool feature for doners plus i think spectating in general should just be for doner's since they can troll and prevent you from building up to someone in a sky tower

AwarriorVenom

Posted: 2 months ago
+1

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
I don't really think that's fair because people will have an advantage on where things are when others don't. Isn't it enough with the kits that comes with the thing?
-1

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
YES. YES. AND YES. GREAT IDEA!!!!!
+1
+10
+100
+1,000
+10,000
+100,000
+1,000,000!!!

PeachyYas

Posted: 2 months ago
GREAT IDEA +1

TigerMan200028

Posted: 2 months ago
YES +1

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Wow did anyone not read my comment?

TigerMan200028

Posted: 2 months ago
I read it, doesn't mean I have to agree with it :P

Broaderz

Posted: 2 months ago
not much a spectator can do other than give you locations and ambushes

matthewpow

Posted: 2 months ago
-1 I agree with ViolentBoo. All the perks that come with the donation are advantage enough. I think it would be unfair to non-donors for donors to have kits AND /fly.


KILL_Y0U_SL0W

Posted: 2 months ago
yea well this server needs to make that money honey soo anything that encourages people to buy stuff i agree with, plus it would cut down the number of spectator trolls but im not to into the /fly function but i like where this is going

+1

gaboelmejor

Posted: 2 months ago
lol i like your attitude KILL_YOU_SL0W XD

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
Would spectators still be able to block shots and prevent players from building up?  They do this all the time in walls and it's very disruptive to play.
Would the compass point to spectators?  This is also very annoying in walls.

I'm not sure this feature would be a benefit for HG, since it alters the game to a point and you have to adjust your play style.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
Shouldn't be a donator perk. Other games have free spectating.

Login You must login in order to post replies.