Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
1Theodore1 and legosean9 the texture pack BETA has arrived in your  E-Mail! Please look in your inbox or Spam folder for it! 



TAKE NOTE THAT EACH OF YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT CODE.
POST BELOW THE CODE THAT YOU HAVE READ FROM THE E-MAIL SO I KNOW YOU CONFIRMED.

Remember that the E-Mail was sent from: skipper291@****.com

I have censored most of the E-Mail for safety reasons and will be removed when you give the delivery code.


AdrianG503: Confirmed!
1Theodore1: Not Confirmed
Phoenix761218: Pending E-Mail
ObsidianFire99: Confirmed!
legosean9: Not Confimed

Phoenix761218

Posted: 2 months ago
Can u make a link so i can download

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
This is a beta. Adrian was the only one who wanted to do it. I'm only allowing 3 people. Give your email so I can send you the file. The public release is coming out much later.

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
Adrian is probably offline

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
You can pm it to me on youtube, my channel is TheodorePlaysMC

OR, email it to me at: [email protected]

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
Thanks! I will send it to you within 5 Minutes- 10 Minutes. 


NO ONE GIVE EMAILS CAUSE BETA IS CLOSED FOR PEOPLE. 

And Guys. remember to give the code when i send to confirm.

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
1Theodore1 please check your email now and read the top post for further information.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
Come on diamond please can I have it * puppy face * or at least pics since I'm mobile

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
I'll give it to you. One more space then for you. Email please!

And Obsidian you can put my Mod Tutorials in your website freely! And can i help you with it?

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
@ diamond my pleasure! Thanks for offering. It's [email protected]

AdrianG503

Posted: 2 months ago
Got it thanks Diamond I really like the texture pack!

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
Thanks Adrian! You didnt say the code but its okay.

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
ObsidianFire99 your email will arrive in 5 Minutes Approx. Put the code given to confirm.

alexanderjoe10

Posted: 2 months ago
man i want to try it :(

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
Sorry No spaces!

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
You can apply for the 1.7 Beta when Minecraft 1.7 is near.

Login You must login in order to post replies.