1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Hello guys, today I made another vid.. But this time on Nebula (Map: Rendezvous 2)
So I capture all the flags, enjoy!
Music by ixraider

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7Ohxp4w30Y&

The video is up! Enjoy!

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
Almost uploaded :D

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
1Theodore1 check your email for the pack and put the code in the Delivered Successfully! Post.

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
Ty, ill do it later I gtg now.

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
KK

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
Bump

L_NOOB88

Posted: 2 months ago
Good video man!Can i record with you sometime?I dont have screen recorder though.

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 2 months ago
Dont bump posrs like this. If people want to see them, they can go to the media section. Don't force your channel into the recent posts section.

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
>:O 
lol ok skippy

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
But skippy did you like it? I'd like your opinion since you've worked hard on Nebula :D

Login You must login in order to post replies.