Can you give reasons why do you want this matter?
Has been swearing doing unacceptable actions
Similar Skin As Hornetjumper
Many users find him suspicious.
Anything Else?
If he is actually Hornetjumper then make sure he never comes back.
This war has gone LONG ENOUGH. We need to end him. We will not go down without a fight!
He will keep going. The Apocalypse of HornetJumper is beginning already. REMOVE HIM NOW.
... tbh your acting like him right now diamond...
The IP checks dont work. I remember when the staff looked at patrickbob1's IP and they got it wrong.
Guys just ban hornet's IP.. He won't be able to come back even with another account ;]
He can come back with a different computer
he has no kills so he is not here to be on the servers...
Than we gotta call the gods of MCZone to kill him
@mrmarksman Hornet would have to be pretty dumb to get a different computer every time he gets banned...
^^^^^^ it's posable very unlikely wasn't he ip banned
patrickbob1 leaked the new server... Is patrickbob1 actually hornet though?
And who told Patrickbob about it?
And who told Patrickbob about it?
First of all, patrickbob ISNT hornet. Hornet just uses his account.
Second, Diamondman you are spamming the forums EXCESSIVELY, and it is getting very annoying. You are making useless and spammy posts. Please stop it.
I have some information on hornetjumper, some of it, I'd like not to disclose, as hornet is a friend of mine, and I don't like the new server idea. Also, some other mczone peoples, (also not being disclosed) know this aswell.
Uptain and Patrickbob1 both were hornet.
Ip checks don't work. U can use a VPN (virtual private network, a proxy that hides your IP)
I can't tell you the rest.
Login You must login in order to post replies.