1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
As the title says, if you remove nexus there will be no magic :'(

</3

Mission Information:

Mission Name: #SaveNexus
What we have to accomplish: To make the staff members keep Nexus and all its maps
Members: Everyone can be in if he wants to, no accept or whatever needed.

EVERYONE TYPE #SaveNexus TO SAVE IT!

#SaveNexus

JUBBINATOR

Posted: 2 months ago
What parts of Nexus do you want to keep?

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
Everything, just to keep nexus as how it is! It is amazing! Nexus <3

vlushy11

Posted: 2 months ago
#SaveNexus

Zieno12345

Posted: 2 months ago
#SaveNexus

JUBBINATOR

Posted: 2 months ago
What about if you changed the objective? Instead of trying to get the most kills, try going for something else?
I mean, if they really want change...

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
Then it would be Nebula -.- Nexus is TDM

Keyboard_slayer

Posted: 2 months ago
#SaveNexus

RemyleOuistiti

Posted: 2 months ago
#SAVENEXUS :D

_Slayer987_

Posted: 2 months ago
#SaveNexus

Nexus was the main reason I never left mczone all other games were boring in my opinion

(I said my opinion dont get mad cause of that)

TinyNitai

Posted: 2 months ago
#SAVENEXUS 
#NEXUS4LIFE
#TEAMNEXUS 




you can't take it from ussss :'c

Phoenix761218

Posted: 2 months ago
SAVE NEXUS 
Or TOO BE CONTINUED

Phoenix761218

Posted: 2 months ago
#SaveNexus

Crazy_Clownz

Posted: 2 months ago
#SaveNexus 

izjust4fun

Posted: 2 months ago
#SaveNexus

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
#SaveTheChildren

Nah, i'll be serious #SaveNexus
and I only just started playing nexus a week ago so then I wouldn't have cared. But I want it to stay now.

Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.