RemyleOuistiti

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
I think it would be a good idea that whenever you place a furnace down
it locks it to only you This would stop some trolling and a good addition so people dont get their iron stolen all the time.

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
+1

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
although plenty of topics similar have been made, with no indication this would be added...

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
Players can surround them self with furnaces I say 1 furnace for members and 2 for doners.

TigerMan200028

Posted: 2 months ago
That would be a little unfair, lets say 2 for people and 3 for doners.

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
Yup, I agree with tigerman! +2 (1 for tigerman 1 for remy)

TigerMan200028

Posted: 2 months ago
Yay! lol

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
I thought the main reason to not lock furnaces was because teammates could stack around other players and use as traps.

I think the furnace should remain unlocked.

Broaderz

Posted: 2 months ago
tbh i made the majority of those posts about furnaces yet with not much support i might add but its easy to fix the trap murph as all you need is to make sure furnaces have to be 1 block appart this would completly fix the problem

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
Broaderz, couldn't you still use the checkerboard pattern and trap people? I create barriers with this pattern using obsidian blocks in walls to block out my enemy from my base. It's 1 block away.  Unless you mean diagonal too?

TigerMan200028

Posted: 2 months ago
You can't trap a player with only 2 or 3 furnaces. It is very hard to do that.

Login You must login in order to post replies.