Sup, this is FightToFight, call me FTP for short, I'm here to PvP and kill.
EXPLAIN THE NAME. RIGHT NOW D:<
Nah jks.. welcome to the server :D
similar to FightToWin lol, welcome!
You seem suspicious to me (I have my reasons) but anyway welcome..
(Suspicious I mean hornet, he has made loads of alts to troll)
lol FightToWin, we are gonna have to pvp sometime.
well innocent until proven guilty
listen here and you shall hear the midnight ride of hornetjumper. about 3 months ago, there was a mod (or admin not sure which) named hornetjumper. how he was ever accepted, idk, bu t he kept breaking the rules, and being trollalicious by false infractions. He was demoted to member, but that made him mad. so he and hsi freinds attacked the server. hornetjumper was banned. however, that didn't stop him. he kept making alt accounts to contiune the assaults. he has made 2 so far, both banned. And we think he has made a third 1 under the name HelperMatt. now i think it is being suggested that and ip ban should happen.
Login You must login in order to post replies.