FightToFight

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
I just want everyone to know I just donated for kit orc :D

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
now i watn to stay away from u

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
I don't. I'll still fight you :P (and die)

FightToFight

Posted: 2 months ago
I like taking down big teams :D


Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
if u werent orc id say u were hacking

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
wow...

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
That looks like leech :P

itaity

Posted: 2 months ago
You are good :D
...
Orcs :P

FightToFight

Posted: 2 months ago
What's leech do?

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Every time you kill someone you fully regen health. Great for taking teams on.

FightToFight

Posted: 2 months ago
I like orc better. And that kit is better for "after" pvp.

AnishIV

Posted: 2 months ago
op kit!

Login You must login in order to post replies.