MrFillot

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
I was wondering what would be a good pc for recording mine craft I use a mac but I make other things on my mac so I was thinking of getting a pc simply for recording minecraft but I'm not sure which one to buy as I dont know much about PCs as I am more of a mac user I'm looking for something at max £300 which is around $470

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
the best person to ask is ViolentBoo

GamerzFinest

Posted: 2 months ago
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... MayBe Try Geting 8Gb Of Ram And Get I7 Processor That Will Be 270 Dollars On Ebay 

MrFillot

Posted: 2 months ago
Cool thanks for all the help :D

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
Macs are roughly 1000$. Ebay would be 500$

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Don't get an i7 it's useless
500$ PC
Good for everything really
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1uIbD

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Oh yeah, MAX SUX

Login You must login in order to post replies.