FightToFight

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
If anyone wants to team or pvp add me on skype: add FightToFight101 on skype

Phoenix761218

Posted: 2 months ago
Stop Bragging About Urself Dude

Phoenix761218

Posted: 2 months ago
Just Because u got orc does not mean ur (the beast)

FightToFight

Posted: 2 months ago
I'm was just giving players a reason to add me on skype. sorry

Phoenix761218

Posted: 2 months ago
Its Fine But Dont Go Out Like That No One Wants To Know U As A Bad Guy

FightToFight

Posted: 2 months ago
You don't need to cap the beginning of every word lol. And ok, I wont say I'm good at pvp anymore. I'll edit what I said, thanks.

Phoenix761218

Posted: 2 months ago
its fine that u said that im just saying if u were to like make a mod app u would get a lower chance of being a mod ok i was not trying to be mean just warning u =)

FightToFight

Posted: 2 months ago
Sent a request

Login You must login in order to post replies.