kev844

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
So they removing Nexus? 

Whats going to replace it then?
When will this happen?
Why are you removing it?

NEXUS was the first thing I did when i came to this Server :(

In School (ATM) :)

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
It is planned to be removed but A LOT of people don't want it to honestly that's why I am here. If funky doesn't change his mind it will be removed.

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
If nexus gets removed, I'll have to go back to HG and have no challenge. :(

RCMP_Mountie

Posted: 2 months ago
Nexus is TDM, so if it gets removed, I'll resort to Nebula TDM maps :/

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
We're going to make a post informing everyone of the final changes when they are made. Nothing is official right now. In the meantime, plz stop making posts, they will not make any difference to the decisions we make. Just relax, enjoy the games and be patient. All will be revealed.

kev844

Posted: 2 months ago
My bad, I knew knew about this today.

When did this topic even happen?

Also I know we might not be able to change your decision, but don't people care about losing the Server popularity or how far its gone with us Voting for it?

Some people might find it hard IF it does get removed and might leave this Server :L

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
I dont see why you'd let server popularity bother you.. isnt it the content which is more important? And yes, even if we do change the content you enjoy now, you cant please everyone. And we appreciate you voting, really we do.. however as i stated earlier, we're bringing in players, even if we lose some. You wanna leave, thats your choice.

kev844

Posted: 2 months ago
I never said anything about leaving. I can see some reasons why you want to remove NEXUS from the server. I understand whats going on. Its just that I found this kinda sad since its the first thing I did on this server last year. 

:L

Zieno12345

Posted: 2 months ago
@Violent We'll see about that :P (If it gets removed)

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
Guys this is Avicus. MC zone will stay the same.

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
???

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
@Kev844 Sorry dude...

@ObsidianFire99 What...no?

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
MC Zone will be Avicus, Avicus won't be a different network lol

kev844

Posted: 2 months ago
@FightToWin7431 Its ok, were all cool on this Topic :) 


ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
#fail
I thought MC Zone development would stop and focus would move to Avicus which was on another server :P 


ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
That said I don't know why you guys all decided Nexus is leaving... No one said that did they?

Login You must login in order to post replies.