Zieno12345

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Who would you think would be a 'dream' team if you chose 8-12 people from the McZone Network? I'm interested to see who you pick :)

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
ViolentBoo
itzjust4fun
G_Skippy
KILL_YOU_SL0W
xlininger
tigerman20 (INCREDIBLE WITH THE BOW)
1Theodore1
mrmarksman55
FightToWin
tryme3
popup271

Zieno12345

Posted: 2 months ago
^ That was expected (Except for tigerman, I didn't expect that) :P

xLininger

Posted: 2 months ago
I would take ViolentBoo's list but replace tigerman20 with Ronloyd

Zieno12345

Posted: 2 months ago
I'm not in it ;-; Why niqqa

xLininger

Posted: 2 months ago
Niqqa I didnt reconize you werent dere.

RogueBlade23

Posted: 2 months ago
what about meh D:

Maskins94

Posted: 2 months ago
Riley9989
Pmheys
YLO
Betongmus
raysohn
xClafx (does he play on this server?)
Cels43
i_is_john

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
Where am I violentbop? I'm better than a lot of the people you chose :D
anyway, my choices would be;
legosean10
izjust4fun
1Theodore1
ViolentBoo
G_SKIPPY
xLininger
mrmarksman
KILL_YOU_SL0W
FighttoWin
your_loved_one
Remyle (Whatever the last part of your name is xD)

MattPJuice

Posted: 2 months ago
Theres alot of good players out there better then these people.

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
Then give us your list please Matt! 

MattPJuice

Posted: 2 months ago
Like I got 200+ kills in 14 games. Idk if thats good

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
And BTW, when Zieno made this 'Dream Team' doesn't mean "Best Players" team. it means the players YOU would like in a team. I chose some because I am friends with them :D

MattPJuice

Posted: 2 months ago
Ah

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
Minecraft_Zach
Voltdrive
FTW
1Theodore1
jared136
KILL_YOU_SL0W
vlushy11
Storm997




RemyleOuistiti

Posted: 2 months ago
Everyone forgets me :(

Login You must login in order to post replies.