CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Meh fake applicturn

Errm I wood liek two becum teh moduratur uf MC Zun plz becuz I hav all te swag in the world

thanks fur reding

PeachyYas

Posted: 2 months ago
xD, whats with the spelling? are u just that bored xD?

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
Urmm wat r u talkin bout dis iz how I spel

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
Vlushy must see!!!

FightToFight

Posted: 2 months ago
Translate: I would like to become a moderator for MC Zone, please because I have all the swag in the world. 
Thanks for reading

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
You messed it up.

gaboelmejor

Posted: 2 months ago
lol

TheTNTDude

Posted: 2 months ago
dis b howz i speel yo. dun sey it iznt corect, cuz it totes iz

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
u iz cumpletly cerruct

trollolol8

Posted: 2 months ago
What is all this about?

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
I wouldn't ask... XD

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
?

vlushy11

Posted: 2 months ago
LOL I remember this... 
#modappstoignore

Login You must login in order to post replies.