cole1crc

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
I have talking about this topic a lot about is survival games really a pvp game I know It has pvp but think about in this way survival games your main choice is to get chest and what you get in those chest decide the whole so its not fair lets say someone really good at pvp  gets a flower against someone really horrible I pvp with armor and sword so this is what I have come up with is 90% of the game depends on the chest 10% depends real pvp I think so please leave what you think. Peace

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
Why did you post this topic twice? Or did it glitch?

Jaguar2ka

Posted: 2 months ago
The reason it is called "survival games" is because the object isn't to pvp, it is to survive in the arena. Sometimes good fighters do get flowers but they win anyway because the other person got shot by a skeleton, even if you don't have good equipment it is very possible to win.

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
yes, it does deal with pvp. So what if a person that is good at pvp only has a flower? If they can win with a flower then god bless them, they are good ;]
      Same as what Jaguar said, sometimes other players die of other causes (traps, mobs etc.)

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
I wouldn't say only 10% relied on PVP. Probably 30-40%. But most people memorize where all the chests are.

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
If you know the maps well. Then u would probably have a good chance of winning. If you know you're not the best Pvper try and find good vest routes to give you the upper hand in another way (aspect) Have good armour and a good sword, and you can beat a good Pvper with not as manyitems as you. Also ^^^ agreed violent

augustboy01

Posted: 2 months ago
I have an epic route on SG 4

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
I have an 'EPIK' route on SG4 as well :D

augustboy01

Posted: 2 months ago
I get the two double chests.

Shizuko105

Posted: 2 months ago
Why does everyone like SG4??? Im on it all the time whenever I play sg, and its annoying -.-

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
It's the only nice suburban map :P

Login You must login in order to post replies.