FightToFight

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago

Clan Info:

Clan name: Winners
What mini-game: Hunger Games
Members allowed: 10

Requirements:

*K/D above 1.5 
*Have experience in Hunger Games
*Don't use any hack clients 
*Have skype!

Clan Rules:

*No Hacking of any sort
*No killing clan members 
*Listen to higher ranks in the clan
*Follow orders given 
*Be on skype for a decent amount of time a day

Members:

Captain: (FightToFight) - Powers: All rights to clan, can do whatever that is needed. 
Master: (ow18) - Powers: Can kick players, ranks from Noob to Assassin must obey.
Assassin: (Raysohn) - Powers: Players must follow orders from him. 
Killer:  (RemyleOuistiti) - Powers: Can lead the team in battle if wishes to. 
Strangler: (Adrain) Powers: Can have more of a say. 
Spy: (No one) Powers: Must follow higher ranks orders, but can ignore Noob.
Snake: (1Theodore) Powers: Must listen to everybody, but can have a say. 
MadMan: (xLininger) Powers: Must listen to Snake+ orders. 
Noob: (Butchyboy09) Powers: None.
Noob: (L_NOOB88) Powers: None.

How ranks works:
Depending on your application, I will choose what rank you will get. If you do good in the clan, and in HG, you can be ranked up too. Ranking, kicking and demoting will happen often. This will not be an easy clan to stay into, this is for hardcore serious PvPers, that know what they're doing. 

Application:

IGN:
Skype(REQUIRED SORRY): 
K/D:
TimeZone:
What rank are you looking for in the clan, why?:
Other: 

*My skype: FightToFight101 





1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
IGN: 1Theodore1
Skype: theodore.mc
K/D: 1.6 (PvP 1.8)
TimeZone: Europe/Athens Time Zone 
What rank are you looking for in the clan, why?: I don't really care, not to brag but I'm good at pvp (K/D doesnt matter since I've been spawn killed a lot)
Other: I also have a youtube channel and might be able to record some games (TheodorePlaysMC)



legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
theo! please join AP, not this clan! ill let you join it, even though ur kd isnt 2. Im a AP mod so i can :) Ill try to convince god. join this one if you still want to though :]

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
Nevermind Sean I won't join, its ok Ill join the *Winners*

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
I'm in a tiny fight with godlords >:O

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
Oh, that sucks. (Fight with godlords) we can still play HG together though :D

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Well I'm not in a fight with him :P His PvP K/D isn't high enough sean. I can't make exceptions. :P He is also mad how I'm proved to be a better pvper. :P
I've been spawn killed a lot too, theo. And if you were actually good you wouldn't get spawn killed. 

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
That's a bit mean. Theo's good at pvp. (When he fought me it was better than when YOU fought me) guys, ur both my friends, just be nice :D

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Username: ViolentBoo
Experience: Played a lot of HG then went to Nexus to practice some PVP. Kinda stuck with it though but it'll be cool joining.
Will I follow rules: Sure. Follow orders: Maybe, sometimes when I play with others they have a plan but not as good as mine. Even though it's pretty simple.
Skype: ViolentBoo
Why I want to join the clan: I do a fine job at PVP and I win a lot of HG matches. Two problems though. When I rush things I get killed. And the computer I have doesn't run Minecraft well. So yeah.
Lemme in.

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
ViolentBoo -You're in AP already! Are you leaving or just joining 2 different clans? TRAITOR ;]

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Wait what clan did I join the first time?

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
You're in AP. well, you're o the list and godlords said you were in.....

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
I put u in.. Nvm ur out... if u want... You obviously don't wanna be in AP if u didn't bother to look at the post... 
Btw legosean I would love to show you that I'm a better pvper than theo. :) I will 1v1 if I can get on a desktop. I lag to much on my laptop. 

RemyleOuistiti

Posted: 2 months ago
No violent stay with AP!!!! PLZ


1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
Godlords don't even try, I don't wanna hurt you :O

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
............... There is always the respawn button, for you, theodore.
Lol, jk. I might start hosting a server this weekend. We can 1v1 dere. 

Login You must login in order to post replies.