ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Here's mine...



ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
Look at the company name

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
I don ged itz

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
Come on... Someone must get it

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
LOL

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
Yes I knew you would get it diamond

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
:D

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
o_O.... Apppp..... chureeeeee.....  Aperture Labs? HOLY CRAP! No one give out the joke.

augustboy01

Posted: 2 months ago
Roflmao

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Oh... aperture... I thought you meant Kickstarter and was like ok... great... a project creator... wtf... Lol 
Btw I still don't get it. Portal 2 is scary? LOL
Anyone? Anyone... 

WaveConquerer

Posted: 2 months ago
Ok ill buy tha- WAIT A MINUTE! 

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 2 months ago
Oh mah Gosh GLADOS is ALIVE?

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
Yes, and is crowdfunding RFID chips.

brightsteel101

Posted: 2 months ago
Portal is awesome. 

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
What about "Grey Goo"

Ryan123mot

Posted: 2 months ago
Oh lord... I understand it.

Login You must login in order to post replies.