godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
So, in HG I had my leather armor and stone sword/tools. There is a guy with diamond everything but pants. I go and sneak up and kill him (Like a bawss #1)
Then, I have almost full diamond. This other guy had full diamond, completely full. I pvp him and kill him (Like a bawss #2). I get his pants :). There is 1 person left. He is like oh you have full diamond? Crap. 
Den he's like "We can make dis our world! Plz don't kill me!!!!!!" 
I'm like okeedokee
Den I kill him
:) 
(Like a jerk #999999999999) 
Proof :P 


Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
Wow, godlords, you are boss!

This is how I play.

So, in walls I had no armor nor sword/tools. There is a guy with diamond everything but pants. I go and sneak up and I almost die (Like a noob #1)
Then, I have almost full leather. This other guy had full diamond, completely full. I pvp him and I almost die (Like a noob #2). I don't get his pants :). There is 1 person left. He is like oh you have full leather? Crap, it's Murph!
Den he's like "We can make dis our world! Plz don't kill me!!!!!!" 
I'm like okeedokee.  Den I don't kill him :) 
(Like a noob #999999999999) 
Then we make a house together and human cannons.  It was fun!
No Proof cause I died :P



killerbye22

Posted: 2 months ago
Caugh orc OP Caugh

Still nice that you killed them.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 2 months ago
Cough not caugh

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
And then you guys tell ME not to brag ;)
Anyway, good job godlords

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Killerbye22, thanks, but I never use orc. I don't even have it! I frown upon people who use it. I used tank, here's proof: http://mczone.co/hg/104950

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
same I cant stand orc..

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
1 of the many reason i suggested kit removal, but i need not worry if the avicus games dont have them

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
I hate 1 hit kills. Same with poseidon. It's ridiculous. The most I ever use is enchanter, which is a 3 hit kill with sharp 1 stone sword. 

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
The Avicus games... Are you funky, or Blackhawk? They have not decided if they will have HG or not, and the only people who are deciding are the head staffs... Don't make assumptions, either. What if we do use the Avicus games but they still have kits???

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
and u did excatly what FTW hates, sneak attacks

BOSS_Turtle98

Posted: 2 months ago
Orc either needs to be nerfed or be taken out. It's ridiculously OP

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Ok... I sneak attacked a guy with almost full diamond and diamond sword, while I had leather and stone sword... I have a feeling thats fair... And FTW isn't my mom lol, I can do what I want... I don't worship him... lol?

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
well he is a moderator so u at least u should respect him

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
... He is a mod... I do respect him... But I don't have to play the exact way as him. Hey FTW u mind clearin dis up for this guy?

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
Whats there to clear up? I'd rather not get involved, thx...

Login You must login in order to post replies.