Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Fix the shop glitch. So many cheaters being jerks. I really wanna become mod to deal with em.

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Fix shop glitch +1... You making this into "so thats why I should be mod" -1.

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
I want the shop to be removed T_T

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
-.-. I am not...

TigerMan200028

Posted: 2 months ago
The shop should be removed completely! +1 to the ViloentBoo!!!!

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Yes, it should be removed. I buy steaks every once and a while, but that is op. 

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
REMOVE DA SHOP.

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
I have never used te shop -_- I can still win :P +1 ViolentBoo

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
I have never used or bothered to figure out how to use teh shop.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 2 months ago
Remove the shop 

BOSS_Turtle98

Posted: 2 months ago
#removetheshop :P

FightToFight

Posted: 2 months ago
The shop should be used still, just fix the glitch, anyways, I only use the shop for steak. 

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 2 months ago
No bro Btw who the heck has a PayPal account

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
Guys they are updating MC Zone,this has been talked about a lot they probably have done something there is no need for these topics.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
I guess the shop will be totally overhauled for Avicus

Login You must login in order to post replies.