Jayfeather69

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago

Jayfeather69

Posted: 2 months ago
Sorry, Clicked Enter on The Last Post.

So, I've Been Playing Quite A Bit Of Nebula MC, And I've Noticed That There Are No Real  Water Maps. So, I've Been Thinking Of Creating A Water Map, And Im almost done. The Basis is that there and 9 domes- 2  monuments for each team (Or Flags)- 2 Spawn Areas, 2  Outlying Domes, And One Main Dome For Fights. I Will post A Screenshot soon

Jayfeather69

Posted: 2 months ago
If Anyone Would Like To Comment, Please Do

Cobalt838

Posted: 2 months ago
hello, I'd like to join the building , can I?


Jayfeather69

Posted: 2 months ago
THE MAP IS NEARLY READY

All I need to add now is the monuments
I even added custom items! (Will post screensh
ot of the best one)

FightToFight

Posted: 2 months ago
Underwater :O, looks really fun!!!

Jayfeather69

Posted: 2 months ago
Im Working On It Right Now FightToFight! :D

Jayfeather69

Posted: 2 months ago
While Its Loading, Ill Make Imigur

Jayfeather69

Posted: 2 months ago
MAP IS FINISHED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. SEE IMAGES HERE-
http://supitsmejay.imgur.com/all/
DOWNLOAD MAP HERE-
http://www.mediafire.com/?oo2w54pfa4v6cac



Banannasplitz

Posted: 2 months ago
Your photos are on private


Banannasplitz

Posted: 2 months ago
Also can you please give me a list of all the programs you used to make this. As in worldedit, mcedit ect

Jayfeather69

Posted: 2 months ago
None. To Get The Water I Just Used The Water World Superflat preset.
Secondly, I Made It public. Lastly, Im Just Updating It So It can be CTF too.

Jayfeather69

Posted: 2 months ago
Well, I Did Use NBT Edit For Custom Spanky Spades :3

Jayfeather69

Posted: 2 months ago
Im Working on Another Map! :P

Shizuko105

Posted: 2 months ago
Arent those spades a little op.. (And by a little I mean A LOT)

Cobalt838

Posted: 2 months ago
Can I help buildingg your next map?


Login You must login in order to post replies.