JUBBINATOR

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
I was looking at the server list for sky wars today, and it showed both Sky Wars 1.0 and 2.0.
What're your thoughts on that?

RCMP_Mountie

Posted: 2 months ago
You're right... Match #1310 is showing Sky Wars 1.0... Odd. I have really never seen that before, only Sky Wars 2.0. Good eye!

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
... This has been this way for a while... ?
They are maps. 

JUBBINATOR

Posted: 2 months ago
Yeah, it is a different map.
And all the bugs are fixed, except the arrow button is broken.

RCMP_Mountie

Posted: 2 months ago
I just mostly see Sky Wars 2.0. That's why, just saying.

EmeraldSword85

Posted: 2 months ago
How come when I play sky wars I can't pick up items?

funkystudios

Posted: 2 months ago
Well Sky Wars 1.0 has been on the servers for 2-3 months now, it's designed to pick the map 50% of the time too O.o

You should be able to pickup items now, it was fixed earlier this week.

Ronloyd

Posted: 2 months ago
on sky wars 2.0 i found a potion of strenght 2 and potion of invisible and i killed them in 2-1 hit and i just keep winning

Login You must login in order to post replies.