MC Zone
Account
Logged in as: Guest
Login
Register
Servers
Shop
Forum
Vote
Profiles
MC Zone Forums
Recent Topics
MC Zone
Official News
Staff Blog
Moderator Applications
Main
General Discussion
Introduce Yourself
Media
Feedback
Website Bugs
Server Bugs
Ask the Staff
Suggestions
Maps
Map Discussion
Map Feedback
Map Releases
Map Ideas
Tournaments
Tourney Teams
Tourney News
Other
Minecraft Discussion
Off Topic
Report Players
Team Killers
Modders or Hackers
Chat Abuse
Unruly Staff
Question for Pets.
by 1Theodore1
1Theodore1
Posted:
2 months ago
Edited:
2 months ago
If someone has bought a pet and then becomes a MOD does he keep the pet??
Just sayin' cause I might buy a pet.
The_Detonator_
Posted:
2 months ago
Yes.
1Theodore1
Posted:
2 months ago
Alright thanks!
godlords
Posted:
2 months ago
Um... Btw I have VIP and my pet never worked... Think I emailed funky and a staff member said they would tell him...
Login
You must
login
in order to post replies.