1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
I don't really like servers with soup, but.. I like it when a KitPvP server has soup. I don't like it in HG or something since it ruins the fun if a player doesnt have soup and the other player has.
I like it when everyone has soup and can PvP. Whats your opinion?

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
I don't like soup. I just like to do real...

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Oh c'mon theo, you've made like 3 posts similar to this. And you say you don't spam...

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
WHAT!? YOU KIDDING ME?! Other people made posts suggesting soup for HG and I was like no! Then, I made a post saying for people not to suggest soup! Cause its not getting added.. And now I just wrote my opinion about kitpvp servers with soup..

*cough* jerk *cough*

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
Thats not spam.

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
...
Kind of is.... 
Making a topic that will just become old and not seeable.... It would only work if it was stickied... and that post was not a post that was sticky-qualified  

RemyleOuistiti

Posted: 2 months ago
Stop arguing you two, its very annoying :(

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
You have absolutely no idea whats spam right?

Spam, is when someone creates a totally useless post like saying: "Hi!"
Or, when someone keeps typing the exact same thing like: Join my server! x5

What I posted wasn't spam, I just wanted to see people's opinions on soup (for kitpvp servers)

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Okeedokee. Still had no purpose, but I would like to stop this argument, if you don't mind?

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
Well soups not gonna happen so just leave it. Thread ended

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
I didn't suggest anything *JESUS*
I just asked for your opinion 

Login You must login in order to post replies.