PeachyYas

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
All of my closest mc zone friends started applying for moderator after I did, and what if they get mod and I dont? Im sure they will rub it in :(

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
Woah. Don't get so hard on yourself. No one gets denied. Btw. You made a post before em' so you will get accepted first. But to make your chance better, don't make posts like these as it will hurt your chance. I've waited 3-4 months and no reply. You gotta be patient.  If they rub it in ignore it. Don't let them get past you.

Good luck and I hope for the best.

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
If they rub it in, then they are bad mods.
XD

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
Yea then their likely to be fired then you can rub it in

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
Lol exactly ^^^^

PeachyYas

Posted: 2 months ago
Thanks for the help xD

PeachyYas

Posted: 2 months ago
should i delete this then?

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
Don't need to if the staff want it deleted they will tell you or do it

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 2 months ago
Just a tip: Just because you apply, doesn't mean you will get accepted. The main reason we even USE the moderator application section, is because we want some kind of way to contact you.

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
It's really not that private if you think about it
contact?

Login You must login in order to post replies.