ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
I don't know why but every time a play a game I lag like crap. I was versing a guy that had a stone sword and I CLEARLY hit him like four times and none of the hits registered. I had to break each block twice if I want the block to be mined and everything I do is delayed like chatting.

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Yeah I mean, I don't have a great comp, but mczone definitely isn't helping. 
I believe mczone is a cracked server (cracked [free] accounts can come on.) 
Correct me if I'm wrong.
But cracked servers cause lag... And I wouldn't say our host is so great either :O
But every skype call I'm in with with everyone people r lagging. 

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 2 months ago
FightToFight, that has nothing to do with the lag, so please don't give out false information. The reason behind the lag is unknown to me. Most likely our host. It will resolve itself.

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Oh please... Fight I was in a skype call with u earlier... You totally were lagging and you even crashed xD

funkystudios

Posted: 2 months ago
Well server-side lag cannot impact the client's fps or performance, so it can't really cause mc to crash... Anyways, it sounds like there may be server-side lag, and I'm not sure of the cause of the issue currently.

MC Zone is not a cracked server either, and cracked servers don't cause lag ;p

kev844

Posted: 2 months ago
I sometimes crash when playing then sometimes I can't reconnect to the server

gilletteracer74

Posted: 2 months ago
Personally, I have excellent internet. I usually have 0 lag on the server (besides when my Mac decides to overheat). I highly doubt MC Zone is a cracked server Godlords. There is no evidence of it, and no reason for any suspicion to rise about it.

pizza334

Posted: 2 months ago
cracked servers no longer exist in 1.6 (apprently)

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
I had server lag problems too (my fps was still about 600)

Login You must login in order to post replies.