ColeMining64

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Ya i Think Nebula Should have kits but not that much tho U know what i mean reply plz

xLininger

Posted: 2 months ago
-1

PeachyYas

Posted: 2 months ago

+1
I think little things like increase speed or high jump, enchantments. No extra weapons though


ColeMining64

Posted: 2 months ago
ya

gilletteracer74

Posted: 2 months ago
Nebula with kits is the same as Nexus. I don't think this will happen.

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 2 months ago
-_- Maby but what about NEXUS ?.

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Nexus does have kits.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
No. The point of nebula is that map makers have a greater creative scope by designing clever load outs. Kits wouldn't work.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 2 months ago
-1 Nebula is good the way it is there are potions and enchanting tables in some maps

The_Detonator_

Posted: 2 months ago
I guess it would be nice to have basic kits, like with the default things but a little bit extra, like a kit medic with a 15 second regen I and a splash potion of health I. All kit items would have to be soulbound for this to work.

Phoenix761218

Posted: 2 months ago
Too Much Like Nexus If This Happens

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
-1
That would ruin Nebula for me.

cels43

Posted: 2 months ago
Nexus already angers me because of kits. I don't think we want Nebula, which is in fact, the most favorable gamemode in mczone, to have something that angers people (like me) to have kits.

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
-googol

WaveConquerer

Posted: 2 months ago
Nebula with some kind of extra sauce would be much nicer.  Nebula (for me) is sometimes boring due to the fact that everyone is practically equal and winning normally relies on how many noobs are charging the other team instead of strategy. I'm not sayings theres NO strategy, but fighting is like a rush between who hits faster.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 2 months ago
Someone could hack and take the tank kit from nexus and play it in Nebula

Login You must login in order to post replies.