ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
 Well this is mainly from games like COD but here me out :D! When you start off the game of Nexus, what's the first thing you do? /kit (Whatever) but how about you do another thing after that! Like /Perk (Whatever). That would really amplify the game up! So most of these perks are from COD but read this it will be awesome!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Marathon: After killing three people you will have Speed I for 20 seconds.
Marathon Pro: (Only for VIP and up)  After killing three people you will have speed I for 20 seconds and Jump Boost I for 20 seconds.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Vest: After killing five people you will have Resistance I for 20 seconds.
Vest Pro: (Only VIP and up) After killing five people you will have Resistance I for 30 seconds.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Harden: After killing five people you will have Strength 1 for 15 seconds.
Harden Pro: (Only VIP and up) After killing five people you will have Strength 1 for 25 seconds.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Fang: After killing five people, the next person you hit will have Poison I for 20 seconds.
Fang Pro: (Only VIP and up) After killing five people, the next person you hit will have Poison II for 20 seconds.
                                                                  OR
You can do /Poison (Player Name) if you have the ability. <-- Prefer this one.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Leech: Basically the same thing as HG. After killing two people, you will get an instant health effect on you.
Leech Pro: (Only VIP and up) You'll get Instant Health II.



Since these aren't as important as kits, these can be only 1$ rather than the 3.50$
Wadya Think?



KooDaLord

Posted: 2 months ago
YERP! I love perks!

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
I'll add more later :/

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
Agreed.maybe $1.50 though? Just sayin'...

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 2 months ago
-1 sorry but I HATE perks

The_Detonator_

Posted: 2 months ago
I say pro should be unlocked after a certain amount of uses on the default one, Because if I paid $1.50 for something, I would expect the full package. Just my opinion.

Broaderz

Posted: 2 months ago
... these look more like kill streaks to me but +1 nexus could use kill streaks

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
Yes all players have mk1 perk and you donate for mk2 perk 
I think it should be strength 2 resistance 2 and speed 2
+1

WaveConquerer

Posted: 2 months ago
Perks would add flavor to the game. 1+

gilletteracer74

Posted: 2 months ago
Looks pretty awesome.

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
+1... 

SO BAWSS...

Login You must login in order to post replies.