The_Detonator_

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago

NOTE: This is not the official system that wil be used, just one that I thought would be nice to suggest.


This is how I think the new currency system should work
First off, I think the new currency should be a premium currency - Only attainable through voting(?) and purchasing using real money.
This can then be used to buy kits or other in game advantages.
This system allows players to buy, say, 10,000 premium credits which then can be used to buy different priced kits depending on which mini-game you buy them for.
In addition to this, I think that we should have a non premium currency, attainable through kills, monument breaks, voting(?)  and winning a game ( Last one not on nebula or nexus). These non premium credits can then be used to purchase temporary kits, or temporary in game items.
Although this system is probably different from the new system coming up, which I don't know much about, I hope that it is taken into consideration by Funky.
Any suggestions or changes welcome.
-Thanks.
Addition from gilletteracer74 
HG- Kill: 6
SG- Kill: 6
Walls: 5 Credits
Nexus: Kill: 2
Nebula: Kill: 1, Monument: 10
Skywars: Kill 3
Ghost Squadron: 3
Every win should get you roughly 5-7 credits.
Voting would give you 100 credits.





legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
A quick question. If I have purchased kits will they be turned into an EQUAL amount of "currency money" . So enough "money" to repurchase the kits in game (not having to purchase them IRL again?)

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
I think when you get a credit  you get a kill you get a gem when you get a flag, break a monument, win you get more (10x y) y=the amount of monuments or flags you brake all monuments or capture all flags you get 10 extra gems. You get credits for kills. I say all credits are transferred and VIPs get 1000 gems Elite get 2000 gems and titans get 3000 gems

The_Detonator_

Posted: 2 months ago
Rank system would be seperate, as all ranks will stay the same.

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
Also players can transfer credits to gems and gems to credits so us doners can get a head start

The_Detonator_

Posted: 2 months ago
Credits cannot be transfered to gems in this system as the gems are premium, and can only be attained through real money.

Broaderz

Posted: 2 months ago
maybe idk a months worth of votes for a kit... and i think our current credits should be transferred i mean i have nearly 7k credits i mean itd be a shame to lose them

The_Detonator_

Posted: 2 months ago
I agree, current credits should be transferred.

gilletteracer74

Posted: 2 months ago
I think it should be attainable in small quantities through getting kills and what not. I also think voting should get you a kit for one day. This is my solution on how it should work.
HG- Kill: 6
SG- Kill: 6
Walls: 5 Credits
Nexus: Kill: 2
Nebula: Kill: 1, Monument: 10
Skywars: Kill 3
Ghost Squadron: 3
Every win should get you roughly 5-7 credits.
Voting would give you 100 credits.

Now for prices of kits and pets:
Kits should be a total of 100 credits for one day, 500 for a week, and 2500 for a month.
Pets should be 1000 for Chicken, Pig, or Cow; 2500 for Sheep; and 3000 for baby zombie/villager. Other cool items should go under this price range, or more.

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
Gilletteracer74 - Why didn't you list credits for walls?
Walls - Kill: 6

I don't know if I agree with the "points per kill" idea since some kills are a lot easier than others.  Like in walls, the kills maybe easier early on in the game, but as players acquire loot, the kills become for challenging.  The kills are not equitable.

Other cool items could be:
* wearing armor in the lobby
* special commands like /fortune and /compliment
* Having their head on a wall somewhere in the lobby



Broaderz

Posted: 2 months ago
i would say reduced on the month to 2k credits maybe
also dont really like the idea of a wall of heads XD creepy demonic stuff right there...
and not so sure about the special commands

gilletteracer74

Posted: 2 months ago
My bad about the walls in there. And the point is to get as many kills as possible. It doesnt matter whether its easy or hard,

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
Walls should be 6 or 5

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
I still have one question, if you have purchased kits, and they get turned into gems, you will have enough gems to repurchase all the kits you previously bought, correct??

The_Detonator_

Posted: 2 months ago
Yes, you would get back the amount equal to that kit.

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
So therefore you can just repurchase it with your gems?

Login You must login in order to post replies.