MexxThom

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
So I heard about the update that MC Zone is having, and i had one question I have donated a lot to you guys with the minigame Nexus. And let's say that you guys remove it. Where would my money go?

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
I'm sure it goes to gems and you can use gems for other kits
your rank is also transferred 

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
^^^^^ But you won't get your money back.

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
He wants to know where it goes

MexxThom

Posted: 2 months ago
is there another way to get gems? except for the fact of buying them?

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 2 months ago
Right now, gems are earned by completing objectives, winning, etc. while you can donate to earn more gems, which are used to buy kits, etc.

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
^^^^ and voting

MexxThom

Posted: 2 months ago
thanks for ur help guys

Login You must login in order to post replies.