itaity

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
I heard a lot of players want a new "The Walls" maps, so here is new and awsome the walls map, called "Swamagic".



Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jca1u6sshuh9mxa/TheWalls%20-%20SwamagicV2.zip  
Pics: http://imgur.com/a/s0xE3

I hope you like it :D
Please feedback (and please add it :P)

FightToWin7431

Posted: 2 months ago
That is sick! PLZ ADD THIS! +1

Broaderz

Posted: 2 months ago
from the pick i see looks pretty cool +1

L_NOOB88

Posted: 2 months ago
+1 That Is Fu**ing SICK BRO!!!

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 2 months ago
Thanks for sharing, Itaity!  It would be great to have a new map in the rotation!  Looks interesting to explore.  Any diamonds?  What goodies are in the chests? Any mobs lingering about? Inquiring minds want to know...

legosean10

Posted: 2 months ago
Lol Murph ;] also, gg yesterday. I got the 2 last guys xD
   +1 this map looks amazing!!

xLininger

Posted: 2 months ago
+1.1

itaity

Posted: 2 months ago
Thanks everyone :D

To murph- There are some diamonds underground but not too much, also, there are some diamonds in chests around the map. There are a lot of chest in this map, some are hidden, and they contain a lot of cool loot that I didnt saw on other maps and wanted to add to make the game more interesting, like many kind of potions, snowballs, etc. The chests also contain 4 cool 'epic legendery items' that will make the game funnier.
There are plenty of passive mobs on the ground, and there is a zombie spawner underground , but no other agressive mobs.

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
I like it but I think there should be more mushrooms for food and trees for bases and wooden bowls

itaity

Posted: 2 months ago
Food won't be a problem on this map- there are a lot of animals, and also there are some food in chests around the map. I also think that there are enough trees, more trees will make the map look too crowded.
Anyway, thanks for the feedback :D

Broaderz

Posted: 2 months ago
i would remove the mob spawner since you are meant to be killed by another player or win... otherwise its too much like survival games

itaity

Posted: 2 months ago
Emmm... I guess you are right, but Ill replace it by some zombies because there is a really good loot near it.

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 2 months ago
Did you do the underground yourself?

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
this is the second walls map ever made in mc zone

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 2 months ago
No it's not lol

Shizuko105

Posted: 2 months ago
+1

ADD IT NOWWWW XD

Login You must login in order to post replies.