CocoaLatteSauce

Posted: 3 months ago
98% pvper
2% builder
0% redstoner

epicblocks6

Posted: 3 months ago
80% PVPer
20% others :)

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
50% PvPer
20% Builder 
30% Redstoner 

MrFillot

Posted: 3 months ago
90% PvP
5% Builder
5% Redstone
200% TNT MANIAC

Broaderz

Posted: 3 months ago
This is ten percent TNT, twenty percent building
Fifteen percent concentrated power of mining
Five percent redstone, fifty percent Pvp
And a hundred percent reason to remember MCZone!
lol hope someone got this :P

TheWelshyGamer

Posted: 3 months ago
I get it Broaderz...don't quit your day job though;)

50% PVP
49% Building
1% Awesome

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
40% pvp
10% builder
50% redstoner, once I name a password lock that opens a 3x3 door 

Zedther

Posted: 3 months ago
40 % redstone
40 % builder
20 % pvper


deoliverh

Posted: 3 months ago
79% Pvper
1% builder
19% Redstoner
1% slime lover

RogueBlade23

Posted: 3 months ago
37% PvPer
19% Parkourist
23% Suvivalist
16% Builder
11% Redstone Mechanic

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
45% Redstone <--- I am redstone baws
20% PvP (But I'm still good)
35% Builder <--- I am BAWS at interior design.

armagite

Posted: 3 months ago
50% swag 50%yolo

brightsteel101

Posted: 3 months ago
10 percent redstone
50 percent pvp
40 percent building
1000 PERCENT VILLAGE GREIFER 

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Redstoner 10%
Miner 20%
Builder 50%
PvPer 20%

vGuap

Posted: 3 months ago
80% Pvper
20% Miner

Login You must login in order to post replies.