IxOWNxNEWBSx

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: 22 days ago
Please Fill out the following information to apply for Venom:

  • Age
  • Skype Name
  • KD
  • Rating for bow skills
  • Rating for pvp skills
  • Rating for building skills
  • Any other bits of information you would like me to know
Please be honest with your application.
Every slot is empty.
My Skype Name is kyle.mcshea, if i find interest in you I'll add you and ask you a couple things.
I'm not looking for just people who are great with pvp, I'm also interested in builders and good team players!
Wish you the best of luck!
-IxOWNxNEWBSx

1.) IxOWNxNEWBSx
2.) dahbeast999
3.) SnakeVenom78
4.) Laxkid827
5.) W4ffUL
6.) b4ckslash
7.) kraftee1
8.) davidan13

Subs
1.) diego9876
2.) i_am_beast_12
3.) zachXattack
4.) (Empty)

Find out if you made the team or not- http://mczone.co/nebula/teams/452

dahbeast999

Posted: About 1 month ago

  • Age 12
  • Skype Name hayden.thai
  • KD PvP? 2.898
  • Rating for bow skills 8-9
  • Rating for pvp skills 9-10
  • Rating for building skills 5-6 creative building is about a 3.
  • Any other bits of information you would like me to know. my stats: 
  • Kills: 6452 on my way to 10k Deaths:
    2439 trying not to die xD


Minecraft_Zach

Posted: About 1 month ago
Age 11
I am not giving that away( my parents won't let me)
0.284(It sux, I normally do a ton of damage but don't get kills) :(
9-10
6-7
11 LOL I'm great at building defensive structures
I don't spleef, grief, and I have very strong sportsmenship.

codelpha508

Posted: About 1 month ago
age 11                                                                                                                                                  to skype not allowed
0.565                                                                                                                                                   11
4-6
3 
speciality; im boss at stealth and great bowman and average swordsman i suck at bulding though plz pick me

codelpha508

Posted: About 1 month ago
hope i make the team

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: About 1 month ago
Hope I'll make this team!

dahbeast999

Posted: About 1 month ago
Guys you should join our team. But you should have a high kdr.

dazwaz86

Posted: About 1 month ago
lol you should join derpy squid

dazwaz86

Posted: About 1 month ago
derpy squad

SnakeVenom78

Posted: About 1 month ago
Good with swords n stuff

laxkid827

Posted: About 1 month ago
11
laxboss812
1.2
9
10
8

W4ffUl

Posted: About 1 month ago

  • Age: 13
  • Skype Name: ninjapro13
  • KD: 1.3
  • (These next are on 1-10 scale)
  • Rating for bow skills: 9
  • Rating for pvp skills: 8
  • Rating for building skills: 6
  • Any other bits of information you would like me to know: I'm a good sport and I'm good at communicating. I like eating. :D

  • W4ffUl

    Posted: About 1 month ago
    And blazefox please stop. You won't get in I'm sorry but your KDR is just way too low. Just please stop spamming this forum. Good luck to ya on another team.

    diego9876

    Posted: About 1 month ago
    • Age - 13
    • Skype Name - Inhabitedmars
    • KD - 3
    • Rating for bow skills - 6-7
    • Rating for pvp skills 5
    • Rating for building skills 9
    • Any other bits of information you would like me to know - Nothing, i just hope i can make the team :)


    dahbeast999

    Posted: About 1 month ago
    Sweg

    dahbeast999

    Posted: About 1 month ago
    Sweg

    Login You must login in order to post replies.