IxOWNxNEWBSx

Posted: 3 months ago
beast chill out dude he was just proving a point


W4ffUl

Posted: 3 months ago
^

dahbeast999

Posted: 3 months ago
I want a custom skin :3

dahbeast999

Posted: 3 months ago
I think you should a kd at least 2.0 or over.

dazwaz86

Posted: 3 months ago
well your kinda short on time so if u want a full team your gona have to accept some people who you may not think r dat good

W4ffUl

Posted: 3 months ago
dazwaz is kinda right. Maybe 2.0 is a bit steep.

ZachXattack

Posted: 2 months ago
Good KD mostly non bow kills

But I'm still a good archer

ZachXattack

Posted: 2 months ago
Age 13
Skype Name- ***ZachXattack***
KD PvP- 1.5
Rating for bow skills- 6-7
Rating for PvP skills -9-10
Rating for building skills- a solid 8
I'm a great swordsman and great at stealth-I hope I get picked



dahbeast999

Posted: 2 months ago
put zach on

davidan13

Posted: 2 months ago

  • Age: 14
  • Skype Name: thedavidan13, however...I don't have a mic, so I can't use voice chat.
  • KD: 2.989 (PvP: 3.321)
  • Rating for bow skills: I'd say about 8.5/10. Better at long range than short range, ironically.
  • Rating for pvp skills: 7/10
  • Rating for building skills: Might I ask...what kind of building? If it's like decorative building, I'd say 6/10, but if it's like PvP, defensive type building...7/10.
  • Any other bits of information you would like me to know: Not really, though if I would have some sort of job on the team, I'd say I'd be like that defensive type person. Also, I'll be a sub, since you guys seem to have eight players, already.


dahbeast999

Posted: 2 months ago
david we need you....

IxOWNxNEWBSx

Posted: 2 months ago
We do

davidan13

Posted: 2 months ago
Well, alright, then. Didn't really want anyone to get "kicked out," but...oh well.

Also, edited a little something about bow skills. :3

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
I don't know why people consider their PVP skills so high. People think that they're a nine or something. I consider my self a 7 and my K/D is way higher than them. :/

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Ikr. I would put myself at a 4-5 with sword and 6-7 with bow.... 

Login You must login in order to post replies.