Hey guys,
The other day, me, CancerMonkey and Shurikiboy met in Nebula and decided to make a map. This Happened.

Amazonia is a new CTF map for Nebula. It includes...
- Two Teams - Dark Green and Brown
- Four Flags - Black, White, Red and Blue
- Secret Chests
- Rainforest Tree Houses
- Resources in the river silt
- No fall Damage
- A heck of a lot of Trees
- Billy
What do you guys think? Check the map out for yourself by downloading it.
Download Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fg180t2dsgte74r/Amazonia%20CTF%20V1.0.zipImgur Gallery:
http://imgur.com/a/ibcThTrailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPKmoL-n9pwCredits:
Map By: ObsidianFire99, CancerMonkey
With Help From: Shurikiboy, Cookie_Tree
eh........ 7.5/10... I've seen too much jungle maps being made so far...sorry for the sort of low score, good map, I like it
Note: In Retrospect, it isn't such a great idea to make a jungle map. (My opinion0
really? I think jungle maps can be pretty good... what other recent jungle maps have there been? Think of it like a better venomous... anyway we need more CTF maps.
Sh*t! I was thinking all that time to make the Amazon V2 for nebula and now that?! WHY GOD! Anyway, I like it! 9/10
But im still planning on creating Amazon V2 ;)
btw Obsid do you have skype? I'd really like to add you as a contact, if yes just PM me on youtube (TheodorePlaysMC)
Theo can't wait current amazon is a but small.
obsidian some of those items seem op.
Uh what? "Theo can't wait current amazon is a but small"? Translation ? :D
Uh what? "Theo can't wait current amazon is a but small"? Translation ? :D
There not that op tbh... compared to the ones in checkmate anyway. remember theres no aditional armour. I don't do skype btw theo.
Cool map! 8/10 if there was some 'catch' or epic thing it would be 10/10. This is like amazon . Maybe edit it a bit and have a sky base or something like that! Anyway, still a great map. Would love to play it on the server with everyone in the great mczone community ;D
There is kinda a skybase... and of course skybases are awesome on this map cause you take NO FALL DAMAGE!
Translation time :D theo i cant wait for your newer amazon the original is a bit small
What do you think of the map Wizard?
Login You must login in order to post replies.