TheTNTDude

Posted: 3 months ago
I like the look of it, and it looks like it could have interesting gameplay. +1 to it.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Thanks guys.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Any admin opinion? And BTW i made a trailer for this map.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPKmoL-n9pw

Zedther

Posted: 3 months ago
t-that trailer is so boss!!!!!

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
thanks. bumping above lukeboy

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Admin/Mod opinion?

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
I really need admin opinion on this, and what do you guys think of the trailer.

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
Yes! EPIC!!!

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
+1

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
thanks, did you see the trailer?

Merlinmaster

Posted: 3 months ago
ObsidianFire99 do you have skype?

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
No sorry.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Admin, Y/N

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
please... will it be added?

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
I hate it. No offense. I like most of ur maps.... But I hate that 1 :P 

Login You must login in order to post replies.