pizza334

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
at the moment i am kdr 2.3 i don't really know if that's good or not does anyone know what i should be aiming for and how long it might take

brightsteel101

Posted: 3 months ago
2.3 is a really good K/D. 

pizza334

Posted: 3 months ago
thx

xX3DGamerXx

Posted: 3 months ago
Yea above 2.0 is a good kdr.

dahbeast999

Posted: 3 months ago
Uhh I'm aiming for a 5.0 kd but the average kd is about 1-1.2 so and if you wanna join a nebula team add me on skype. hayden.thai

pizza334

Posted: 3 months ago
got a team soz :P

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 3 months ago
Your K/D is great, I'd say.

I'm at .60, but getting better.  Duckin, dodgin', and weavin'.  "Fly like a butterfly and sting like a bee."  That's my style. 

Oh....and hiding...I'm really good at that.  :)

pizza334

Posted: 3 months ago
:P

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
I'm say aim for 2.8 by the end of this month.

FightToWin7431

Posted: 3 months ago
I'll be happy once I get a KD of 2, then i'll aim higher.

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
Try to 2.5 then 3 I'm doing that got to 2.5

ranay4

Posted: 3 months ago
gkigfkjehrf;klfhsakhufslkjhflkujshg

The_Detonator_

Posted: 3 months ago
The average pvp kd is exactly 1.00 I would be aiming for 3.00 With the amount of kills and death that you have.

jaydenchadd

Posted: 3 months ago
I have 2.4 kd so I think I am good aiming for 3.2

izjust4fun

Posted: 3 months ago
"What kdr should I be aiming for"

You shouldn't care about your k/d or stats just go out and have fun!
Play however you want! :D

Rogueblawd

Posted: 3 months ago
3 is a fine goal. I've set myself a goal kd of 5 for now.
Maybe I'm a bit too focused on my kd, but that's kinda how I play.

Login You must login in order to post replies.