blazefox2002

Posted: 3 months ago
I dont care about my KD cos 3/4 of my deaths are through having 2 frames a second, I know I can snipe and thats good enough for me ( my brother also plays hes not fantastic )

mrlucasdk

Posted: 3 months ago
I'm aiming for a 10 kdr though it's going to be hard with the amount of deaths I have :)

bluewhale1

Posted: 3 months ago
You're doing fine! On average players get K/D rates from 2 to 3.

mrlucasdk

Posted: 3 months ago
thanks

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
KD's

Unacceptable KD: -0.5- 0.9

Optimum KD: 1.0- 2.4

Outstanding KD: 2.5+

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
Good luck about getting 2.5

blazefox2002

Posted: 3 months ago
Ive got a buried in the dust cos of lag KD then

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
For me , K/D doesn't show how good pvper a player is.. 

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
Skill isn't needed its how you play lake rapture run in with no armor yet your sill a very good pvper you won't get to many kills.
If your smart you get the diamonds get a potion of strength to help. Your so smart players call you hacker

TigerMan200028

Posted: 3 months ago
My goal is to get to 2 by the end of the year.

Voltdrive

Posted: 3 months ago
so blazefox get 2 fps. Thanks for the info ill be sure to tell that to Fairy Tail. mwuhahahahaha.

pizza334

Posted: 3 months ago
fairy tail team shall win :)

BOSS_Turtle98

Posted: 3 months ago
I'm at around a 2-2.5 kd. I'd like to hit a 3.0 sometime in the future :P.

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
o_O

blazefox2002

Posted: 3 months ago
Nice research VoltDrive

Login You must login in order to post replies.