dubstep36

Posted: About 1 month ago
can i be a defence


TBone151219

Posted: About 1 month ago
hey can I plz join the team in really good at ofense

CobbleBrat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Join my team generation this is already full. NO SUBS!

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago

STOP ADVERTISING CobbleBrat !!!


Cobalt838

Posted: About 1 month ago
Besides, no one can join a team now, registration closed yesterday

EmeraldSword85

Posted: About 1 month ago
it has?

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Yeah Emerald 

rot43

Posted: About 1 month ago
Hey I don't really know how this whole team thing works, and how we'll sort it, and I don't know how you join a team, and all of that topic, but I know that if you had me on your team, you wouldn't regret it. My highest kill streak was about 30-40 no deaths, I have a 2.88 k/d ratio, lowered from 3.1 by my brother getting in my account, and I am a team player. I haven't ever had any infractions with  staff either.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Registration ended...

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
good luck guys

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Over 3,600 views and 270 comments lol

L_NOOB88

Posted: About 1 month ago
Minedraftboyz i wanna join

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
L_NOOB88 you are rejected

Why?

Registration Closed.

L_NOOB88

Posted: About 1 month ago
I would like to join i have played over 30 matches and i have 5394 in all and my kd is 1.999.I am mostly good at PvP as some people say I am.

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
You would be accepted but you cannot join

Registration is closed. I've told you one I won't tell you twice

Good day and sorry. You can't join any other as all other teams are closed.

Login You must login in order to post replies.