Voltdrive

Posted: About 1 month ago
havent read this topic in a long time but minecraftboyz al u are doing is hiding behind a cool name, matching skins, and members who post on the forum often. But in reality, the team isnt that good. And if I hadn't told you how to create a topic this team would have never even existed. good day.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Grrrrr

Voltdrive

Posted: About 1 month ago
muhahahaha

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ok are you mental or something I think my team is good and I didn't even come up with the matching skins

Voltdrive

Posted: About 1 month ago
maybe i am but that doesnt change my opinion.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Screw you once you were my best friend but now your a stupid Blaze

Voltdrive

Posted: About 1 month ago
now u insult the Blaze Army!!!! screw the nebula tourney this just got personal.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
You deserved that

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
Umm... I haven't be able to get on mczone for 2 WEEKS!!! ....so I might not be able to play in the tournament so..... could I be a sub..... Sorry if I let you down

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
...

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ok Todoleoman your in 

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ray I invited you as a sub Todo I've invited you as an member

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaahht?! why cant YOU PLAY on MCZONE!?!?

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
I'm sad but Todolegoman is in

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
TODOLEGOMAN PLZ ACCEPT THE INVITE OR WE'LL BE KICKED OUT OF THE TOURNY D=

Login You must login in order to post replies.