MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
Let me TRY and invite you

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
Hey I invited you :) accept it in your notifacations 

TBone151219

Posted: 3 months ago
me?

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
Yes :)

TBone151219

Posted: 3 months ago
how do I check I forgot cuz im new but have high kd :)

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
Accept the invite in the notifacations under the profile section

TBone151219

Posted: 3 months ago
k ill look

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
Good

TBone151219

Posted: 3 months ago
im stupid I cant find it :((((

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
Ohhhhh :/

TBone151219

Posted: 3 months ago
can u try to help me? I really want to join a good team and ur a really good team :)

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
Wait sorry I've messed up go to account and click on the notifacations

TBone151219

Posted: 3 months ago
wait I did it

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
YAAAAAYYYY

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
YOUR IN

Login You must login in order to post replies.