Todolegoman

Posted: 3 months ago
i changed my skin

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
Ill try to fix the links :D

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
I Fixed them plz tell me if they work (Don't work)

@Todolegoman TY

micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
ill try again

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
ok Tell Me if they work

micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
I cant but I couldn't before so don't trust me xD

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
Can I email or Skype it to u ?

micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
whats the name of the skin I might be able to

micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
I have email but I still don't think I would work because I cant go to the website it wont let me fo some reason

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
Whats it say when you click it ?


micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
so that one kinda worked but idk how to use the skin I use an app on my ipod its less confusing XD

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
So do you know how to change you skin ?

micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
nope just thro my ipod lol that's the only way ive ever done it

micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
and can u put your skin on and meet me at walls or somewhere I want to see the skin

Login You must login in order to post replies.