Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
Go on your / a computer and go to www.minecraft.net then Login click PROFILE then scroll down till it says Change you look on minecraft click upload find the skin DONE

micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
k ill try it I hop it works

micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
whats the skin name?

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
A (3) I think it will be in you downloads folder

GTG BRB

micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
k

micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
idk I don't think I understand what u r saying but that's ok I guess

alexanderjoe10

Posted: 3 months ago
there is only 7 people on your team if i can , may i join?


micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
idk lol o cant decied (oh gawd I cant spell) xD

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
So Did you change you skin ?

StoneMan991

Posted: 3 months ago
Can i have your skype Ray?

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
Alexandro sorry we have 8 people and 2 subs and registration ended on August 9th

micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
I cant get mine to work

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
Registration CLOSED

If anyone leaves we will be kicked from tourney.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
No we have 2 subs 

TBone151219

Posted: 3 months ago
can I be  a sub?

Login You must login in order to post replies.