mrmarksman55

Posted: 4 months ago
I got 38 on zaldor 

Zedther

Posted: 4 months ago
rAY sYDNEY, I said, I once got 20, I was talking to that dude who got a high score on rendezvous, I told you my highest kill streak was 80 on Quintus!!! even check the first page!!!!!

mrmarksman55

Posted: 4 months ago
You said it was 52 (lie)

gilletteracer74

Posted: 4 months ago
I got I think 24 on Ternio.

Zedther

Posted: 4 months ago
No, I didn't lie!!! I said, a bit after I said I got 50, that I got 80 Recently, note the word recently, I had recently got 80 on quintus!!!!

TigerMan200028

Posted: 4 months ago
10, unknown map.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 4 months ago
13, Titans

Pykxe

Posted: 4 months ago
20, Decay.

Pykxe

Posted: 4 months ago
Also got 15 on an unknown map, I think it was the one with teams Duck and Turkey?

Diamondman989

Posted: 4 months ago
49 Venomous TDM

Zieno12345

Posted: 3 months ago
43, Venomous TDM

SamPlaysMC12

Posted: 3 months ago
25 collision (discontinued I think)

davidan13

Posted: 3 months ago
I got around 27, on Senex, Fissura, Rigor Mortis, and Castle Adventure. (All four of those, since I actually got one monument on Senex, both on Fissura, one on Rigor Mortis, and finally died on Castle Adventure.)

jaydenchadd

Posted: 3 months ago
73 Raptrue v2!

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
Updated :D

Login You must login in order to post replies.