Zedther

Posted: 3 months ago
Infinity to the max

Lurixia

Posted: 3 months ago
Maybe make one of these for Nexus? That would be cool.

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
OK but i don't like nexus but i might make one ? ill think -_-

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
Updated 

Microasterix

Posted: 3 months ago
54 Venomous CTM

Microasterix

Posted: 3 months ago
16 Checkmate

Puysegur

Posted: 3 months ago
How do you work it out?

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Pretty much the highest one you remember getting.

Frozen_Inferno_1

Posted: 3 months ago
Highest kill steak: 151
Map: Rapture V2

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
41 on VenomousTDM

Frozen_Inferno_1

Posted: 3 months ago
Here is proof that I got a kill streak of 151.
Sample picture

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
UPDATED :D

The_Detonator_

Posted: 3 months ago
126, rapture v2, I do have screenshots if you need




killerbye22

Posted: 3 months ago
Just got a 50 KS on the rainbow map

TigerMan200028

Posted: 3 months ago
Yesterday I got a 38 kill streak on Venomous TDM

Login You must login in order to post replies.