micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
and lol I got on for like 3 mins and walked out on a 1 block pole thing and sat there and sniped like 10 people and no one hit me I wasn't even shifting I kill like 5 people in full iron and another 5 with the dia chest on the map with the dia chests (forgot map)

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
Change mine to 152 Kills on the same map. G_SKIPPY you made killing too easy in that map of yours!

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 3 months ago
Updated 

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
Got 100 killsreak on Venomous TDM XD

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
I am beast at VenomousTDM 140 kill streak!!!!!!!!

1mposs1bl3

Posted: 3 months ago
I once got 110 on Quintus (diamond armor ftw) and like 72 on Rapture (sharpness 4 sword)

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 3 months ago
219 on rapture :D



mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
84 on rapture v2

jaydenchadd

Posted: 3 months ago
Yes!!!!!

103 kills in rapture v2!!! I beat my score woooo!!!!!!!

EmeraldSword85

Posted: 3 months ago
my highest on that map is 52

EmeraldSword85

Posted: 3 months ago
on the map Senex

EmeraldSword85

Posted: 3 months ago
*senex 2

DemKids

Posted: 3 months ago
198 Rapture V2 

jaydenchadd

Posted: 3 months ago
Please update this Ray :0 Thanks.  :-)

EmeraldSword85

Posted: 3 months ago
oops i meant senex 1 and plz update the list ray. love ya :)

Login You must login in order to post replies.