bmbrocks321
Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Well the title says it all.
If I had to it would be Taylor Swift because I like her music and well you know the rest....
But please think me a saddo as I do have a girlfriend that I love a lot.
Gerard Butler...heaven on earth?
Our date would be on a rowboat in Central Park NYC. We'd be singing songs. He'd be rowing and I'm playing the ukulele. We'd be wearing matching HAWAIIAN SHIRTS like I'll be doing on HAWAIIAN SHIRT DAY on McZone on Saturday, August 3rd.
Sorry, couldn't help myself.
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no one
:D then you are lying to us and yourself wizard and code alpha :P and murph just wow
Wizard, the question is posed in fantasy anyway.
For example, I like the way Gerard looks, but know nothing of his personality. In reality, we would never date cause of our ages, professions, locations, etc... Plus, I think he smokes...cough, cough...which is a turn off.
It's just a prompt to get to know you better and see if other people have your likes.
Maybe the question could be interpreted as...
Besides me, which celebrity do you think is cute and/or interesting?
Could you answer that one?
I'm a celebrity in minecraft.
Psh, Selena Gomez, I would treat her so much better then Justin Bieber! xD
^^^^^ everyone can blackhawk
Mrmarksman55, I'm a celebrity in my own mind too. :)
Blackhawk6alpha, I agree that Selena would be better off with you. I'm cured of Bieber Fever (never had it).
Man, you are a tough nut to crack, Wizard.
Maybe it's the "celebrity" part that you're having issues with. What about in general? Anyone living or dead?
Could you answer that one?
Login You must login in order to post replies.