Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Blackhawk6alpha, I like your thinking about the Game of Thrones series. Good insight!

Puysegur, you are too funny! K-pop, nice...

Oh, another celebrity date would be Toby Joe Turner, but you wouldn't get a word in edgewise.  He makes me giggle. hee-hee.  His adventures with Gabuscus and Happy Wheels videos are fun, in my opinion.

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: About 1 month ago
I would also go with Missy Peregrym... She plays officer McNally on ROokie Blue :)

RemyleOuistiti

Posted: About 1 month ago
Jennifer Lawrence, she is so nice!
I met here about a year ago when I was 12/11 and she called me cute though :/
but anyway yea she is rly nice

TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
yeah remlye, high five ( I had the same thought)!

blazefox2002

Posted: About 1 month ago
Someone that wouldnt dump me for a worse person, had that in real and minecraft world now it seems 

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Blazefox2002 - sometimes you just can't save people from themselves.  They are their own worst enemy.  You'll find someone new. :)

blazefox2002

Posted: About 1 month ago
Thanks but you dont know the people i have to battle

TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
I am glad I don't, sounds bad.

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
Okay.. Still no one...

blazefox2002

Posted: About 1 month ago

Puysegur

Posted: About 1 month ago
Proel1ator. IS THIS REALLY THE TIME AND PLACE.

Also, Cole Sprouse, or whoever the hot one is, instead of the hippy photographer one.

Icefire882

Posted: About 1 month ago
I'd say Andrew Garfield or Harry Lloyd

Login You must login in order to post replies.