Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: About 1 month ago
Well.. actually.. Emilia Clarke is impossible to beat.. xD 

For those who don't know, shes the girl who plays Daenerys Targaryen on the best show that ever was, Game of Thrones :) (pretty sick books as well)

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Love those books too!  I'm re-reading #3 (A Storm of Swords) now.  I must admit thou, her chapters are the least interesting to me.  I like reading about Jon Snow (heavy sigh...), Tyrion, and Ayra most.

Ok, I'll add the guy who play Jon Snow (heavy sigh...), Christopher "Kit" Catesby Harington. He is easy on the eyes.


TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
Jennifer Lawrence

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: About 1 month ago
I have to agree with you murph, xD not on the easy on the eyes part..

CocoaLatteSauce

Posted: About 1 month ago
There are so many to choose from. The one that I'd date that isn't in a boyband, would probably be Andrew Garfield :)

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
Wow murph but still no one (forever alone :P)

bluewhale1

Posted: About 1 month ago
So bmbrocks still going to whine and call me a noob? About time you found the forums..

Broaderz

Posted: About 1 month ago
... the targaryen's will prevail all of westeros shall be their's. but quite frankley i wouldn't date any celebrity's tbh maybe make friends with them though :) 

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: About 1 month ago
I doubt the Targaryen dynasty will live on.. none the less, George Martin is one insane old man, for all we know Jon Snow could ride into Kings Landing and capture the throne by the end of the series! xD

JackRobinson9498

Posted: About 1 month ago
Wow guys...seriously? Lol.....

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Sorry to stay off topic, but I think Jon Snow is the key. Agree with Blackhawk6alpha.  The songs of fire and ice...his dad was ice and I think his mom was fire, plus, he's a warg.  Cool.  He'll be king and defeat all the wights and ride dragons too.  My prediction.  Songs will be written about him (heavy sigh...)



Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: About 1 month ago
The nerd is strong in us.. anyways, I also would not be surprised if well.. The White Walkers (The Others in the books) took over.. :O Daenerys, having dragon blood, experiences dragon dreams.. In one of the dreams, not long after a few issues come up, shes.. "fooling" around with her current lover, and he feels as "cold as solid ice", which I think is a symbolic approach towards the threat of the white walkers growing as the power of men fall through the war between several kings and the skirmishes after the war ends!

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: About 1 month ago
Very well, be sure to make a topic about it, or perhaps add me on skype at weston.hardin1 and if I am available I will answer it :)

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
Then put it in the ask the staff catogory not here

Puysegur

Posted: About 1 month ago
Lorde, Florence Welch, Laina (OAG)

Nick (Karmin), Justin Timberlake, Any dude that does K-pop

Login You must login in order to post replies.