TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
What's your favorite animal? I think mine is obvious. It must be realistic!!!

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Any animal in the cat family, of course. 

Have you ever seen that video where the two guys in London raise a lion cub and then had to release it back into the wild?  They went back to visit and it was the happiest reunion ever.  That video makes me cry every time.  Cheezy music, but still a wonderful story.

See link....  http://youtu.be/cvCjyWp3rEk


G_SKIPPY

Posted: About 1 month ago
Mine is the Sea Turtle. They are awesome, smart, live for a long amounts of time, and live in the ocean, which makes them even cooler.



jaydenchadd

Posted: About 1 month ago
I have to. Tiger and lion. 

Why? 

*Tiger: Really fast!!

*Lion: Strong, lazy and fast too!!!

G_SKIPPY

Posted: About 1 month ago
Cheetas are faster, maxing out at over 60 MPH (about 100KPM) :D

jaydenchadd

Posted: About 1 month ago
xD true Skippy.

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
G_skippy, that is a pretty crazy video.  At first, I thought is was some alien movie.  I bet that bite could crack a skull or at least take a few fingers away.  Geeezzzsh...

I've swam by one before in Hawaii, but I kept my distance...for that very reason.  Look, don't touch!!!

Broaderz

Posted: About 1 month ago
in no order
dogs
poikilotherms (cold blooded creatures) 
minah bird's
human's  
guinea pig's
rabbit's
(btw baby croc's are so cute i envy you australlia)

G_SKIPPY

Posted: About 1 month ago
Well, if human counted, than I'd pick human haha. Other than that, it's a sea turtle :) They are born to swim/graze all the way to breeding areas, which happen to be over 1,000 miles away from where they hatch.

xLininger

Posted: About 1 month ago
All falcons are my favorite animal <3

And for land animals I gotta say Tigers <3

TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
The turtle gif is hilarious! XP

TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
I think humans count since we are mammals and we are realistic,
G_SKIPPY: "My favorite animal is people!"
Person next to him stares horrified......

JUBBINATOR

Posted: About 1 month ago
The cool thing is, I've eaten turtles, rabbits, crocodiles, caught minah birds and seen tigers and lions, all within a small portion of India :D
My favourite animals are mostly birds, because like turtles they are smart and they live a decent amount of years.
My most favourite animal would be the cow, though, considering it is the source of milk, cheese, and beef curry.

TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
And it's in Minecraft :P

G_SKIPPY

Posted: About 1 month ago
Oh yeah? Can Bird live up to 400 years old!? :D

TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
Mod fight!!!!!!!!! Lol

Login You must login in order to post replies.