Bluebird5555

Posted: About 1 month ago
Gotta say birds, especially bluebirds (if you couldn't tell) and falcons. I've always wanted to be able to fly like a bird...

And peregrine falcons are even faster than cheetahs, reaching up to 200 mph (322 km/h).

bluewhale1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Mine's obvious :P
SKIPPY I think cheetahs have reached maximum speeds of 75 mph.


blazefox2002

Posted: About 1 month ago
Fox I guess, they can fight but are still cute and well I like dogs but foxes are better ????????

Howsie22

Posted: About 1 month ago
fluttershy

TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
Did you spell that right or is that butterfly?  

TheTNTDude

Posted: About 1 month ago
I have a few favourite animals. Dogs, birds, horses, and lions. If I had to pick 1, I would pick Lion :P

G_SKIPPY

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ligers are cool too. For those that don't think they exist, You can look it up. Male Lions have hormones that promote excessive growth, while Lioness' contain hormones that reduce that growing, thus making a baby lion an "average" size, regardless of gender. (It gets both growth AND anti-growth hormones.)

If you manage to breed a MALE lion, with a FEMALE tigress (tigers have no hormones that affect growth at all), the offspring will be a MASSIVE Liger. :) 

They are limited by their size and weight, and are too big to hunt/exercise, but they are still pretty cool lol

ViolentBoo

Posted: About 1 month ago
Sharks.
They're sexy.

epicblocks6

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ur actually wrong bluebird the peregrine falcon only gains that speed when they dive from the top to mostly catch preys. 

Bluebird5555

Posted: About 1 month ago
Yes, but I never said that they reached those top speeds while flying. I just said they've been known to reach those up to 200 mph (322 km/h).

jared136

Posted: About 1 month ago
I like monkeys because they r adorable, they r kind and somtimes violent. They will also sit on a dogs back and get the bugs out. And my fav pokemon is a chimp/monkey INFERNAPE
:)

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Black Panther :D

Login You must login in order to post replies.